Monday 14 May 2012

Hardcore C2Age Rave Party #1


A bit late to inform everyone... but finally after some last minute changes and preparation, the time and date is set for my first live DJ performance! Alongside RaGe"N NaTaKa, we are gonna set out and amaze everyone at Tropicana City Mall. With the venue being a open shopping complex and with everyone in the vicinity of the entire mall, I really do hope the turnout will be good. Heck, I think once the beat starts playing this will probably be one of the biggest J-Core party in Malaysia yet!!! Haha, wishful thinking indeed... =P

Anyway, me and Nataka will be mixing some UK/Happy Hardcore tunes that are based around the J-Core scene. While Nataka will be playing some tunes well known in the J-Core scene (which most of the public won't know about), I will be playing songs which are mostly remixes of anime songs which would be known to the anime crowd out there, as well as some meme songs that the crowd loves. Just hope the set does go well, I will either go out there and wow the crowds and/or make a fool out of myself. XD

Also, as I did mention on my Facebook page sometime earlier I wanna try and host a live Ustream session as well. But that really depends of we can get some decent internet connection near the stage as well as setting up the webcam near the stage. Even if that is not possible, I'll try my best to records the set live as well as probably record our performance on video somehow. (or maybe someone else can record our live performance and upload it on Youtube, who knows?)

But yeah... with only a few days to go and still uncertain about many things there could be some last minute changes as well. For any other info and updates, please (and I do mean, pretty please) just RSVP to our event page on Facebook and keep up to date with anything. (if you have Facebook that is, if not then I'll try to update on the FTM Facebook page, or even my personal profile regarding this event)

Hardcore c2age RAVE PARTY

No comments:

Post a Comment