Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lucky Lotus Online Electronic Music Festival


After months of doing mixes for fun, I'm finally gonna perform on an online radio event! Even though I won't be performing live, but I did record my mix and submitted to DJ COSMiXXX to be played in the event...

The timetable (or even the artists themselves!) are yet to be decided, but its definitely gonna be one fun event lol. I might even say its better than Allkore Riot Kontrol or even the very first online J-core radio event, Otaku Hardcore Revolution. (I think its the first lol, but too bad Shingo DJ is too busy to host it this year or even indefinitely!) Yeah, yeah... that aside I hope everyone can tune in at the end of this month.

The event will be on from March 22 until March 25, so for those who don't wanna miss this should better mark their calendars!!! More info as well as the final artist and timetable will be posted on the event page on Facebook: Lucky Lotus Online Electronic Music Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment